We are here to serve you throughout this global pandemic. Our team is set-up and is one phone call or email message away. As we continue to monitor the ongoing and evolving COVID-19 virus pandemic we wanted to reassure you, our clients, that we will continue to be here to service your business throughout this situation. Based on recommendations from local and national agencies intended to curb the spread of the virus, we have implemented the following steps as part of our plan:
- All team members who are able to work from home are encouraged to do so starting today. We designed our systems from the beginning with mobility in mind so there will be no lapses in the outstanding service you've come to expect from us.
- All team members who are not able to work remotely will continue to work from our main office (closed campus). In keeping with recommendations from public health authorities, we will promote a safe work environment for them by increasing distances between colleagues and performing extra office cleaning.
- We do not expect any disruption to our lines of communications. Please continue to use existing phone numbers, email addresses and mailing addresses.
Over the course of the next few weeks we will continue to evaluate the effectiveness of our plan of action and make any revisions we deem necessary to reduce the risk of transmission of the virus. We will continue to keep you updated on our plan as it evolves and thank you for your continued partnership. We thank you for your patience as we all go through this together.
Our offices are at a CLOSED CAMPUS stage, with that said, we wanted to make you aware of other ways to access your insurance information.
We are asking those insureds that need to:
* add or remove vehicle/driver
* purchased/sold home
* need Auto ID card
* need a certificate of insurance (commercial lines)
to EMAIL us this information or use our CSR24, there is no need to come INTO our office for your safety and ours.
Key Contacts: Employee Directory