Wedding Insurance Brochure
Wedding Insurance Rates
Purchase Wedding Insurance NOW
The Protector Plan for Events provides coverage for private events such as anniversary parties, Bar Mitzvahs, Bat Mitzvahs, baby showers, Sweet 16 celebrations and others.
Purchase Special Events Insurance NOW
The Protector Plan for Weddings
Peace of Mind for All You’ve Invested in This Special Day
For the bride and groom: as you celebrate the beginning of your lives together, wedding insurance can help protect your financial future if something beyond your control should go wrong.
For the parents of the bride or groom: an investment in your child’s wedding is an investment in their happiness. You want to protect their dreams of a perfect wedding – and your own financial security. If the unforeseen occurs, wedding insurance is there.
Wedding Insurance Coverage helps protect your wedding against extreme situations that might cause postponement (severe weather, accident, sudden illness) and against financial loss if the event goes on but you have a glitch along the way – no-show vendors, lost photographs, damage to the wedding gown, and more. Wether you are planning the wedding or using a wedding planner Katy Insurance offers coverage to protect all you have invested in your wedding.
- If you’re worried about recovering your deposits if a vendor goes bankrupt or doesn’t deliver as promised
- If you’re concerned that extreme weather or an unexpected illness or injury could force you to postpone
- If the bride or groom is in the military and approved leave could be cancelled
In addition you can also purchase Wedding Liability Coverage. This protects you on your wedding day – if you’re held responsible for alcohol-related accidents, property damage, or bodily injury at your wedding or arising from it. This type of insurance is now required by many venues.
- If your venue requires you to obtain your own liability insurance
- If you’re worried about legal liability for alcohol-related accidents
- If you’re concerned about lawsuits for property damage or bodily injury
Of course, certain terms and conditions apply to these coverages, which we can review before you purchase.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help “protect” your wedding.