Sports Payment Information
CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE FOR THE LEAGUE has changed.
Due to recent litigation, the way a Certificate of Insurance is issued for the league has changed. It has always been the intent that the league will have insurance coverage ONLY for the operation of the TEAMS that HAVE purchased our insurance coverage. From November 13, 2018 forward the Named Insured will only be the team. In the past, it included the League & the Team name. The League will be issued a Certificate of Insurance showing them as a Certificate Holder of the Team. A certificate holder is an Additional Insured, but only as respects to the operations of the Named Insured. We will forward a copy of the Certificate of Insurance showing the League as a Certificate Holder to the email address listed on the League's Application. One thing that hasn't changed: Injuries to Participants ARE NOT COVERED.
FOR TEAMS ASSOCIATED WITH A LEAGUE
PLEASE NOTE REGARDING YOUR Effective Date: Your coverage will be effective the day you complete the application AND make your payment. Coverage will not be effective until we have BOTH application and payment. Your coverage will expire on the date that your League Account expires. Please check with us to confirm the expiration date.
Date you complete the application and make payment: June 3, 2023
Date your coverage is effective: June 3, 2023
Date your League Account was effective: March 15, 2023
Date League Account expires (all teams): March 15, 2024
**Your coverage will be effective June 3, 2023 and will expire March 15, 2024.
PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING PAYMENT!
- Payments for sports teams are 100% earned. No Cancellations and no refunds. You cannot change your team's name or league once certificates have been issued.
- If you change leagues, your current coverage is not effective. Your coverage is only good for the league that you applied for. Should you change league, you will have to reapply under the new league and make full payment.
- If you change your team's name, you will have to reapply and make a full payment
- Do not forget to complete the Sport Insurance Application before making payment using PayPal.
- If you are uncertain of the effective and expiration date of your “League’s Account” call us.
This agency may charge an administrative fee in addition to the commission we receive. The administrative fee is used to offset the PayPal charge, issuing certificates of insurance and other office expense. By submitting your application, you agree to pay this fee.
|SPORTS PAYMENT INFORMATION
|2024 Premium rate per team:
| Waiver of Subrogation upon request:
| Primary & Non-Contributory Endorsement upon request: